Search This Blog

Thursday, April 8, 2010

April's Book of the Month: Doesn't Anyone Blush Anymore? By Rabbi Manis Friedman



With gentle wit and wisdom, Rabbi Manis Friedman, an internationally renowned lecturer and educator, divulges Judaism`s age-old secret to building strong relationships and lasting intimacy: modesty.
Blush is not a dry recitation of laws and statutes.
Real-life stories illustrate fundamental concepts - much like a chat with a wise uncle.
A must-read for anyone who wants to build a lasting, loving relationship.

On a personal note, I won this book through a raffle on the first of many lectures I attended from Manis Friedman. It was right when I was engaged and the book had very hands-on lessons for me. I loved the book so much, I later went on a retreat with Chabad at University of Miami where I had the luck to spend anentire weekend just learning some of the great insights Manis Friedman has to share...

To purchase this book please visit:
http://www.modernjewishhome.com/Doesn-t-Anyone-Blush-Anymore-p541.html

1 comment:

  1. Dani,
    You gave me this book as a gift for my wedding and I really liked it! It's a great book, I highly recommend it!

    ReplyDelete